Monday, August 23, 2010

Anonymous is not your friend

i originally considered requiring comments to be "signed" so people could not be anonymous.. anonymous people tend to be hateful... and i didn't want a hateful group of comments cluttering up the board...

but i have begun to change my mind... these Ramblings i have are fairly incendiary... and often intentionally so... so why should i be the one who has all the fun?... what gives me the right to be selfish?... just because this is "my" blog, why does that give me any more right to say what i want then others?... granted, i'm not anonymous, so my comments are directly attributable to me... i don't have the cover of darkness and cloak of anonymity like others, but that's my choice by having this blog... shame on me... i can't hold everyone to that standard...

so, for now, i have opened this blog to the slings and arrows of anyone and everyone... and i welcome the comments, no matter how full of bile and hatred...

light the flamethrowers... bring on the trolls... let's get it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment