the Senate has passed the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012... in it, they have removed from the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) any notion of sodomy being a crime... and with it, bestiality... separately, they have removed much of the protections children have against abuse... primarily, sodomy on children is no longer punishable by court-martial... of gravest concern are the repeals of the murder definition... so if you kill some one in an attempt to hide an act of sodomy, aggravated assault, or aggravated sexual contact, it no longer falls under the UCMJ's definition of murder... and worse, killing someone while engaged in an act of sexual assault, sexual abuse, or sexual contact with a child is also no longer under the definition of murder.
most people don't take the time to sift through the legal jargon... but this one is straight forward... but it is cleverly disguised as simple line-items... each one destroying a little more of the foundation of our legal system... one-by-one they remove safe-guards which were put in place to protect the innocent and punish the guilty... but, in the new society of Gomorrah, there are no guilty... and, if this continues, there will be no innocence left.
read the text of S.1867 below... then read the UCMJ as it has been "repealed"... you can tell a lot by what was removed; more so than by what is left... you can see what the true target has been.
- (d) REPEAL OF SODOMY ARTICLE.—Section 925 of such title (article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice) is repealed.
- (e) CONFORMING AMENDMENTS.—Chapter 47 of such title (the Uniform Code of Military Justice) is further amended as follows:
- (1) STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.—Subparagraph (B) of section 843(b)(2) (article 43(b)(2)) is amended—
- (A) in clause (i), by striking ‘‘section 920 of this title (article 120)’’ and inserting ‘‘section 920, 920a, 920b, or 920c of this title (article 120, 120a, 120b, or 120c)’’;
- (B) by striking clause (iii); and
- (C) in clause (v)—
- (i) by striking ‘‘indecent assault’’;
- (ii) by striking ‘‘rape, or sodomy,’’ and inserting ‘‘or rape,’’; and
- (iii) by striking ‘‘or liberties with a child’’.
- (2) MURDER.—Paragraph (4) of section 918 (article 118) is amended—
- (A) by striking ‘‘sodomy,’’; and
- (B) by striking ‘‘aggravated sexual assault,’’ and all that follows through ‘‘with a child,’’ and inserting ‘‘sexual assault, sexual assault of a child, aggravated sexual contact, sexual abuse of a child,’’.
USC CH. 47 - § 843. Art. 43 (b)(2)(B)
In subparagraph (A), the term “child abuse offense” means an act that involves abuse of a person who has not attained the age of 16 years and constitutes any of the following offenses:
(i) Any offense in violation of section 920 of this title (article 120).
(ii) Maiming in violation of section 924 of this title (article 124).
(iii) Sodomy in violation of section 925 of this title (article 125).
(iv) Aggravated assault or assault consummated by a battery in violation of section 928 of this title (article 128).
indecent assault, assault with intent to commit murder, voluntary manslaughter, rape, or sodomy, or indecent acts or liberties with a childin violation of section 934 of this title (article 134).
so, sodomy with a child is no longer "child abuse"?... what kind of monster requests that be stricken from the law?... and why remove indecent assault and "liberties with a child" from the language?
sounds like someone has a predilection for little children.
USC CH. 47 - § 918. Art. 118
Any person subject to this chapter who, without justification or excuse, unlawfully kills a human being, when he—
(1) has a premeditated design to kill;
(2) intends to kill or inflict great bodily harm;
(3) is engaged in an act which is inherently dangerous to another and evinces a wanton disregard of human life; or
(4) is engaged in the perpetration or attempted perpetration of burglary,
sodomy, rape, rape of a child, aggravated sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault of a child, aggravated sexual contact, aggravated sexual abuse of a child, aggravated sexual contact with a child, robbery, or aggravated arson; is guilty of murder, and shall suffer such punishment as a court-martial may direct, except that if found guilty under clause (1) or (4), he shall suffer death or imprisonment for life as a court-martial may direct.
so, if you kill someone to cover up the sexual abuse of a child, it is no longer considered murder... oh, i know it's still a crime... but it isn't murder... it doesn't carry the same penalties any more... we've taken away an important measure of safety for our children... what's next?
USC CH. 47 - § 925. Art. 125
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
shit... now they've legalized bestiality... first, they want to decriminalize child abuse... now they want to give Rover the bone.
this isn't only an assault on our morals (which it is) like many pundits are claiming, but this is an assault on our society... now, many of you may laugh and call "Chicken Little", but this is how you destroy a culture... bit-by-bit remove the reins and restrictions... slowly let the lowest common denominator rule... let baser instincts take precedence over morality... don't take on the top of the tower; dig out its foundations.
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (pg. 174-175)
USC CHAPTER 47 - UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE § 843. Art. 43. Statute of limitations
USC CHAPTER 47 - § 918. Art. 118. Murder
USC CHAPTER 47 - § 925. Art. 125. Sodomy