this is a Republican document... that doesn't make it false, but sure slants it!... but the Ironic-Award-Award must still go to the Nobel Peace Prize recipient, Barack Obama... even the GOP can't make some of this stuff up! (plus, they give sources, including Associated Press)
- The Obama Administration Responded To Fewer FOIA Requests, Despite More Inquiries.
- Obama Even Censored Emails About His Open Government Directive.
- Obama Has Done Fewer Than Half Of The Small Q&A Sessions That His Predecessors Had Done By This Point In Their Presidencies.
- Obama’s Prosecutions May Be Having “A Chilling Effect” On Government Whistleblowers.
- Two Instances Over The Past 2 Weeks: TV News Coverage Was Barred At DSCC And DCCC Fundraisers Addressed By Pres Obama.”
- In 2009, It Was Reported Obama Awards Top Donors With “VIP Access To The White House.”
- The Obama Administration Meets With Lobbyists Off The White House Grounds.
- The Obama Administration Is Pushing Lobbyists To Sign Confidentiality Agreements.
- "Obama administration officials told a group of housing proponents this month that they must sign a confidentiality agreement to continue participating in talks..."