it wasn't that long ago that we heard the following:
- “Imagine just a few years ago had somebody walked around with images of Hitler,” says Robert Gibbs, the former White House press secretary.
- Eugene Robinson, “Violent political rhetoric and the threat of political violence in this country comes almost exclusively from the right.”
- Bill Maher, “the right wing loves, the go-to rhetoric for them is ‘wouldn’t it be fun to kill the people we disagree with.’ Left wingers don’t talk that way.”
VIDEO: Republicans Accuse Liberals of Hateful Rhetoric in Wisconsin - NYTimes.com
- Scott Walker = Adolf Hitler.
- Midwest Mussolini.
- Hosini Walker.
- Raping public employees is not the way to balance a budget.
- Don’t retreat. Reload. Repeal Walker.
- Death to Tyrants [pictures of Mr. Walker and Mr. Mubarak]